Sunday, January 17, 2010

First Post

I've been meaning to create a food blog for years but have never gotten around to it. So what better time to create a food blog than when I'm trying to procrastinate from doing work?


Most of the recipes I use are combinations of multiple recipes and my personal taste.  The words in parenthesis are the exact type of ingredient I used.

French Toast

Ingredients:
1/2 cup milk

3 egg whites

1/2 tsp. cinnamon

2 tsp. sugar (splenda)

1 tsp. vanilla extract

6 slices of bread (wheat)

oil (canola)


Optional Ingredients:

Fruit (Cherries, Blueberries)


















































Directions:

1. Mix all ingredients except bread and oil.
2. Soak bread in mixture.
3. Heat pan to about medium heat. Add desire amount of oil.
4. Cook bread in pan until slightly golden brown.
5. Add fruit if desired.
6. Eat while warm!







No comments:

Post a Comment