Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Banana Nut Bread

Did not want to do work again... so I baked! Story of my life...


















Ingredients:
4 ripe bananas
1 1/2 cups flour
1/3 cup yoghurt
1/2 cup sugar (splenda)
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup walnuts

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Mash bananas and yoghurt together.
Mix in sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and salt.
Mix in flour.
Add walnuts.
Mix well.
Pour into greased loaf pan.
Bake for about an hour.

Note: I used a nonstick loaf pan so I did not grease it.

2 comments:

  1. Since when have you had a food blog?? What is up with this trend? First Jenn now you. Anyways, I always cook/bake instead of doing work too. Today I spent two hours making roast chicken and scones...yeah kinda random.

    - Jiemin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started it right after winter break. You should do one too! What kind of scones did you make? I really want to make cranberry orange scones.

    ReplyDelete