Sunday, April 21, 2013

Balled Melons

It's been almost a year!  And I haven't made a single birthday cake.  That's kind of weird.  I had to cut back on the baking this year because it was actually becoming stressful and taking up too much time (and money).  Also, still in school so gotta get studying done.  But I did make cupcakes this weekend for a birthday party that I will be posting shortly and I have a couple pics of stuff I've made so I figured I'd go ahead and post those up as well...

Balled Melons

Ingredients:
Cantoloupe
Watermelon
Mint
Lemon Juice

Cut watermelon in half.  Use melon baller to make rounds.  Same for cantaloupe (after scooping out the seeds of course).
Mix rounds in lemon juice and mint.  You don't have to use that much and I don't even remember what quantity I used.  Put all the balls bag into the watermelon.... and done!

No comments:

Post a Comment