Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Chicken Athena

Recipe from some random slow cooker cookbook at Sam's Club... I think it might have been Taste of Home or something like that.  Seriously, the easiest recipe ever (but what slow cooker recipe isn't?)
Ingredients:
6 boneless chicken breast halves
2 medium onions chopped
1/3 c. sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil) chopped
1/3 c. pitted Greek olives
2 tbls. lemon juice
1 tbls. balsemic vinegar
3 garlic cloves minced
1/2 tsp. salt

Directions:
Place chicken in a 3 quart slow cooker.  Add the remaining ingredients.  Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.

I realize the picture doesn't really make this look appetizing... but it was good, at least I thought it was because I finished it all in two days.  I sprinkled feta on top as well.... mmmm delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment